This beautiful church is listed as a contributing structure in the National Register of Historic Places located in the Eastern downtown Residential Historic District in Greenwood, MS . Built in 1923, a n auditorium and Sunday school addition were added in 1952. In the register it is describes as Brick temple building with gabled roof and a pedimented Tuscan portico sheltering a three-bay loggia set between projecting end bays that contain the entrance doorways entered from the loggia; ornament includes keystoned flat arches and stained-glass windows; a gabled-roof addition extends from the western elevation. Neo-Classical Revival. Architect: Frank R. McGeoy. 1923
Listing courtesy of Powers Properties.